Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-wheezy manual

Op 01-06-14 03:24:49 schreef Holger Levsen:
> The (translated) debian-edu-wheezy manual as PDF or HTML
> is available at http://maintainer.skolelinux.org/debian-
> edu-doc/
>
> To understand this mail better, please read
> /usr/share/doc/debian-edu-doc/README.
> This mail is automatically send by a cronjob run by
> Holger
> Levsen every two weeks. Please send feedback,
> suggestions,
> flames and cookies via this list.

<snip>
> debian-edu-wheezy-manual.nl.po: 1401 translated messages,
> 23 fuzzy translations, 17 untranslated messages.

Dear Holger,

I updated debian-edu-wheezy-manual.nl.po

What is the preferred way for me to submit the new po-file

1.
I could do "diff debian-edu-wheezy-manual.nl-20140327.po
debian-edu-wheezy-manual.nl.po  > diff.debian-edu-wheezy-
manual.nl.txt" and attach diff.debian-edu-wheezy-
manual.nl.txt to a bugreport against debian-edu-doc, so
that you can patch debian-edu-wheezy-manual.nl.po

or

2.
I could attach the entire updated debian-edu-wheezy-
manual.nl.po (this time gzipped as debian-edu-wheezy-
manual.nl.po.gz)

What do you prefer?

Groetjes (regards),
Frans