Re: Dutch translation effort for debian-edu-doc: two questions

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 11:17:29PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> A few weeks ago I uploaded a Dutch translation of the
> debian-edu-wheezy-manual as whishlist bug #742823 against
> Package: debian-edu-doc.
> (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=742823)

Hi Frans,

thanks for the translation, you've really done a tough job!

As the wiki has been updated in between I'll attach the (compressed) new
nl po file so now there are 11 fuzzy strings and 14 strings left
untranslated (not only Dutch, for other languages as well).

I've committed your translation file to git.

Wolfgang