Dutch translation effort for debian-edu-doc: two questions

Dear all,

A few weeks ago I uploaded a Dutch translation of the
debian-edu-wheezy-manual as whishlist bug #742823 against
Package: debian-edu-doc.
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=742823)

Now that a Long term support for Debian 6.0 has been
announced (http://www.debian.org/News/2014/20140424) today,
I wonder if it would make sense to still translate the
squeeze manual into Dutch (in view of a terminating
security support on 31 May I wasn't intending to do so).

The git-repo of debian-edu-doc also has pot files for the
rosegarden manual and the audacity manual. But since these
manuals are based on program versions from the Debian Edu
Etch 3.0 release, I suppose they are really obsolete and
translating them doesn't make much sense. Or am I wrong?

Thanks,
Frans Spiesschaert