Re: upgrade to 7.1 and migrating users

Dear Petter,

thank you for sharing your script. A colleague from a school nearby
failed to upgrade from Debian Edu 6 to version 7; I hope that
your script can assist them to migrate there users. Another
issue seems to be that users cannot access their homes from
clients.

I will point my colleague to IRC and to our mailing list.

BTW: Are there any dependencies, or is it just enough to
get the script from
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.skolelinux.cvs/119927

... well, I couldn't find any working web frontend to d/l
your script from CVS (? - SVN? GIT?). Sorry if I am not
up to date in this belonging. Maybe I used the wrong search engine?

Thank you
Regards
Ralf

--