Skolelinux administration

Hi,

I just submit a paper proposal to Gnome Asia, talking about building computer classroom with FOSS and would like to understand the real problems you met with skolelinux.

I heard that in Norway, a 5-member group is responsible to administrate computer classrooms in more than 200 schools.  Is that correct?  If yes, in Germany or Italy is it similar?

And, in your experiences administrating so many computer classrooms in many schools, how do you diagnose the problem, and what kind of problems you would meet the most frequently?

Thanks,
Franklin