Re: [wiild-development] Re: Debian packaging of OpenBoard

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Claudio Valerio
<claudio.valerio@oe-f.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the spam but I have found something that could interest you.
> OpenBoard doesn't link with the openssl library.
> Therefore you can drop openssl from OpenBoard-ThirdParty.

Yeah, good to know, and thank you for the info you provided in the
other mail too.

I'll try to build a source package ASAP. I'll keep you posted, and
please feel free to mail me for everything you think I might be
interested in.

Have a great day,
Andrea.