Re: [debian-edu-commits] r81516 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-artwork: art/gdm-theme art/kde debian

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:

> It's png inside an svg container. Somehow same thing as your files, I

> guess.

eeks, I'm was not aware I created such files :/ does /usr/bin/file identify them correctly?

> While my file works whith kde, it doesn't do so for some reason

> with gnome.

we should ship "real" .svg files anyway...

> Strange enough, referencing the corresponding png file for resolution

> 1280x1024 in desktop-base/debian-edu.xml works for both, kde and gnome.

> So I'm wondering if we need svg files at all for the desktop background.

they scale better than png files, so IMO we should.

cheers,

Holger