Re: [debian-edu-commits] r81516 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-artwork: art/gdm-theme art/kde debian

Hi Holger,

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 01:33:46PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > > fake svg? Are there more or was that the only one?
> > IMO only Christoph ones are real svg files.
>
> hm, maybe I need to ask differently: how was your file fake?

It's png inside an svg container. Somehow same thing as your files, I
guess. While my file works whith kde, it doesn't do so for some reason
with gnome.

Strange enough, referencing the corresponding png file for resolution
1280x1024 in desktop-base/debian-edu.xml works for both, kde and gnome.
So I'm wondering if we need svg files at all for the desktop background.

Wolfgang