Re: Edu wheezy release in (or before) August or September or...?!!?

Hi Giorgio,

On Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013, Giorgio Pioda wrote:
> +1 for a quick release, before school "reboot" :)

when is this for you?

> Which is the most up to date ftp folder for wheezy images?

any of:

http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-wheezy-test-amd64-i386-netinst/
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-wheezy-test-usbstick/

> (Just a little confusing, IMHO)

Also to me:

<h01ger> did we stop doing the wheezy-test dvds?
<h01ger> right. now i remember what was unresolved about the blocker...

So we currently have wheezy DVDs (which are not as up2date as wheezy-test
install media) and both wheezy and wheezy-test CD and USB images.

IMO we should delete/archive existing wheezy(-test) dvd images, remove them
from the manual and just continue with netinst CD and USB/BD images. Anyone
opposed to this plan? Downside: the USB image doesnt fit on a DVD...

cheers,
	Holger