Re: Edu wheezy release in (or before) August or September or...?!!?

Hi volks,

+1 for a quick release, before school "reboot" :)

Which is the most up to date ftp folder for wheezy images?

* cd-wheezy-amd64-i386-netinst
* cd-wheezy-test-amd64-i386-netinst
* skolelinux-cd
* cd-edu-testing-nolocal

(Just a little confusing, IMHO)

I'll do a production install anyway this week.

Cheers

Giorgio

--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero