Re: DebianEdu developer gathering in Trondheim 19-21th of April

Hi Wolfgang,

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:25:48PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 10:23:49AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 09:36:21AM +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > > If possible by any chance, an earlier announcement (old people have
> > > to plan their lives and make god laugh)s
> >
> > +1
> >
> > > would increase the chance of
> > > me showing up on such meetings.
> >
> > Alternatively the German developer base takes revenge and organises an
> > ad hoc meeting in Germany.  I'd consider to join because effort for
> > traveling in terms of time and money would scale better for me.
>
> s/revenge/the opportunity/

Yep.  I might have added a ;-) in my post ...

> It would be possible to have a meeting the same weekend at Linuxhotel
> Essen. (Friday evening till Sunday afternoon; 6 beds in two rooms are
> still available.) There is already another community meeting taking
> place, so the "Kaminzimmer" would not be available, but we would get a
> separate room.

Despite the fact that this offer does not change my personal schedule I
wonder whether Linuxhotel might offer accomodation + meeting rooms for
Debian Sprints[1] in general.  BTW, Debian Edu developer meetings could
probably profit from Debian sponsering by declaring themselves as Debian
Sprint (and following the formalism[1]) instead of Debian Edu developer
gathering.  Did anybody considered this before?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints

--