Re: DebianEdu developer gathering in Trondheim 19-21th of April

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 10:23:49AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 09:36:21AM +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > If possible by any chance, an earlier announcement (old people have
> > to plan their lives and make god laugh)s
>
> +1
>
> > would increase the chance of
> > me showing up on such meetings.
>
> Alternatively the German developer base takes revenge and organises an
> ad hoc meeting in Germany.  I'd consider to join because effort for
> traveling in terms of time and money would scale better for me.

s/revenge/the opportunity/

It would be possible to have a meeting the same weekend at Linuxhotel
Essen. (Friday evening till Sunday afternoon; 6 beds in two rooms are
still available.) There is already another community meeting taking
place, so the "Kaminzimmer" would not be available, but we would get a
separate room.

Wolfgang