Re: New blood in the Debian Edu / Skolelinux sysadmin team

Hi,

congratulations to Mike.  It is really great to hear that new people are
joining the team and as you know I with the Debian Edu team all the
best.  I wonder whether you attempt to follow the hints given by Paul
Wise and forewarded by me here[1].  IMHO there could be synergy effects
to use that could reduce the work of the old and new sysadmin.

Keep on the nice work in Debian Edu

     Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2013/03/msg00056.html