Installation statistics after the Wheezy release

Using Munin, we track the number of network installations (connections
to the ftp.skolelinux.org server) every day.  The graphs are available
from <URL: http://maintainer.skolelinux.no/munin/skolelinux.no/administrator.skolelinux.no/edu_installs.html >,
and there we can se around  These installation stats:

  2013-09-25 ~24
  2013-09-26 ~17
  2013-09-27 ~10
  2013-09-28 ~12
  2013-09-29  70
  2013-09-30  92
  2013-10-01 124
  2013-10-02  57
  2013-10-03 >70

The ones installing with the USB stick image without Internet
connectivity is (of course) not counted here.

The number of Wheezy installations as reported by
to me, the increase is in the number of i386 installations, not amd64
installations.

JFYI.

--
Happy hacking