Re: Stuck during install process

> > Ok. I'll make then a new install.
>
> Great.  The fix to mount /sys/ in LTSP chroot during installation
> solved my hanging installation.  I hope it help for yours too.  :)

I got the impression, that the new install walked though without error.

While deleting, the installed but not wanted languages with Synaptic again, a
window popped up with error message(s). But my finger was too fast with the
mouse... Where can I find this message regarding installation again?

Br
Siegfried
--
www.awidon.fi
Em@il: enter at awidon.fi
Tel: (358) 044 3244010

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature
see https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard for more
info.