Re: Is rosegarden / qsynt / qjackctl working with Debian Edu Wheezy?

Hi Petter,

On Di 06 Aug 2013 18:54:39 CEST Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

I notice we do not install the pulseaudio-module-jack package.
Perhaps it is needed?

Without having tested your setup... If jack talks to ALSA directly (recommend for RT systems) then pa-module-jack is not needed. However, in most cases nowadays default setups have pulse on top of alsa and jack on top of pulse.

So, my guess is installing the module might help.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby