How to add windows workstation in Wheezy?

Hi!

I have a fresh install of Debian Edu 7.1+edu0~b0. I have added some users and everything seems to work fine.

But I need to add some Windows workstations (Windows XP) to the domain, and reading the documentation I'm not quite sure how to do it. I gave it a try, but I only get error messages when I try to join the domain.

In the documentation, https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/GettingStarted#Machine_Management_with_GOsa.2BALI- , I found this: "Another important part of machine configuration is the 'Samba host' flag (in the 'Host information' area). If you plan to add existing Windows systems to the Skolelinux Samba domain, you need to add the Windows host to the LDAP tree and set this flag to be able to join the Windows host to the domain." How do I do this in Gosa? I can't find any Host information area or any Samba options under Systems.

I was also unsure which NIS netgroups I should add the workstation to (ended up with all-hosts, winstation-hosts and workstation-hosts).

Here is what I have done:

1. Added the PC using Gosa. Selected System, Action, Create, Workstation. Filled in form with:
       Workstation name: static21
       IP-address: 10.0.2.121
       MAC-address: the PC's MAC-address
       Enable DHCP with default values
       Enable DNS with default values
       Set mode to "activated" and pushed "OK-button"

  2. Added NIS netgroups all-hosts, winstation-hosts and workstation-hosts.

3. sudo smbpasswd -e Administrator , according to https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/HowTo/Samba

4. Verified that windows hostname of PC is static21, same as registered in Gosa. Also verified that the PC get the correct IP-address after booting (10.0.2.121) and that I can browse \\TJENER in explorer.

5. At step 5 in chapter 1.2.2 Joining the SKOLELINUX Domain with Windows XP (from link above): When I enter SKOLELINUX\Administrator as username and root password I get the error message: "The user name could not be found". I have also tried with lowercase administrator, first login user and root user. None of them works.

And there I'm stuck. I have obviously done something wrong, but I don't know what. I hope some of you can help me with his.

Regards,
Arne Sørli