Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Architecture" by WolfgangSchweer

> The "DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Architecture" page has been changed by WolfgangSchweer:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Architecture?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5
>

>   Diskless workstations were introduced as part of the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) with version 5.0.
>
> + They now run out-of-the-box if connected to main network -- no need to configure them in GOsa².
> +

As far as I know, we still use netgroups to grant access to home
directory mounting via NFS, and diskless workstations thus need to be
configured in GOsa² to work.  I thus believe this comment is wrong!

--
Happy hacking