Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Architecture" by WolfgangSchweer
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Architecture" by WolfgangSchweer
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:21:31 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
> The "DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/Architecture" page has been changed by WolfgangSchweer:
> Diskless workstations were introduced as part of the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) with version 5.0.
> + They now run out-of-the-box if connected to main network -- no need to configure them in GOsa².
As far as I know, we still use netgroups to grant access to home
directory mounting via NFS, and diskless workstations thus need to be
configured in GOsa² to work. I thus believe this comment is wrong!