Re: First wheezy based DVD created

[Holger Levsen]
> it's not a build time thing. to phrase my idea differently: I think we
> should always setup a i386 chroot unless we install from amd64-dvd
> without network.  If we have network, setup i386.

Right.  Should be possible to add a test for that.

> I think we should have a dual-arch DVD type image, if that stays
> within DVD size limits, fine, else fine, as I beliebe most people use
> usbsticks anyway and 8gb sticks have become super common here. Even
> bigger sizes.

I'm testing an approach where we have one netinst CD and one "contain
all" usb stick iso, and drop the DVD completely.  The usbstick iso
currently is 8.7 GiB at the moment, but do not work (missing our udebs).
The DVD test build I created earlier had the same problem, so we have to
figure out how to fix it.

I've also added rules to build a source usb stick iso, but the build is
not adding the source for our packages, but instead all the source in
Debian, and the iso become way too big.  We need to investigate this
too before the final release of Debian Edu Wheezy.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsn