ISO build broken, debian-cd svn repository disappeared

Something have been wrong with the CD build for a day or two (no ISO
built even though we uploaded new packages), and I just had a look to
see what the cause could be.

My test run show this:

  builder@administrator:~$ suite=wheezy-amd64-i386-netinst \
    make -s -C $HOME/src/debian-edu/src/build/CD-administrator build-test

  Debian-edu CD build on administrator.skolelinux.no

  Build started 2013-06-13T13:08

  Updating build tree

  suite is : wheezy-amd64-i386-netinst
  deb_ver is: wheezy

  svn: No repository found in 'svn://svn.debian.org/debian-cd/trunk'
  make: *** [build-test] Error 1
  builder@administrator:~$

In short, we depend on the svn repository for debian-cd, and it is no
longer available.  I guess they converted to git and removed the old svn
repo.

We need to rewrite our build system to cope with this.  The handling of
the debian-cd source is done by the patch-debian-cd script in
src/build/CD-administrator/.

JFYI.
--
Happy hacking