Re: squeeze: please test urgent fix

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:26:00AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> if you are running Debian Edu squeeze, please test debian-edu-config 1.456
> from our squeeze-test repo. Information about successful upgrades (or
> installation with squeeze-test images is most welcome).

Looked up an old installation (as of March,6 2012): No passwords stored,
line starting with Default: missing in all five cases; at install time
d-e-c 1.445 seems to have been used (later updated to 1.455).

Adding such lines to templates.dat and templates.dat-old containing some
fake passwords and then upgrading to d-e-c 1.456: wiped successfully.

Wolfgang