Re: debian-edu-doc translation update: 1295t 33f 23u

Hi debian-edu-doc translators,

Le 09/05/2013 12:35, David Prévot a écrit :

> The Wheezy based Debian Edu alpha1 is on it’s way […]. Can you
> please take care of the new strings in debian-edu-wheezy?

There has been a few edits in the last few days, sorry about that. If
you already started to work on your translation, you can update your
file easily with msgmerge, do not hesitate to ask for help if you don’t
share the “easily” part.

Cheers, thanks in advance for your update.

David