debian-edu-doc translation update: 1300t 28f 18u

Hi debian-edu-doc translators,

The Wheezy based Debian Edu alpha1 is on it’s way (no date is carved in
stone yet, just assume “soon”, sorry for not being specific). Can you
please take care of the new strings in debian-edu-wheezy?

Reminder (but you should already have updated the translation of the Git
advices in the manual ;).

If you already know the basics of Git, the following should allow you to
start working:

  git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-edu/debian-edu-doc.git

(All the translation work happen in master.)

Just in case you have some trouble, you can also get the file directly
from the web interface, and send the updated file directly to me or via
a bug report against debian-edu-doc:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-edu/debian-edu-doc.git;a=tree;f=documentation/debian-edu-wheezy

Please use Wheezy material to test the build, especially po4a: at least
po4a 0.42-1 must be used, since the previous Squeeze version didn't
behave the same way (and please do test it before committing and pushing
your changes, at least “LINGUA=it make” — replace “it” by your language
— that will also run msgcat in order to make the diff minimal even if
you use Lokalize for example, as explained in
README.debian-edu-squeeze-manual-translations).

Le 20/01/2013 15:45, David Prévot a écrit :

> This mail is targeted to previously complete translations, but other
> contributors are off course welcome to update, even partially, the other
> translations.

That's always true!

Please, do not hesitate to call for help if you're lost in Git
(preferably on list since I'm far from a Git wizard), so we can also add
and improve our current documentation.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

David