Re: Ready for alpha1?

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Installing today from ISO (roaming profile) . Again tasksel
> problems, (Italian language, Swiss french keyboard, amd64); after
> its reload installation succeeds. I had no time to check login stuff
> (I do it tomorrow).

I tried to reproduce this (Italian language, hope I picked swiss
french keyboard, i386), but failed.  The installation went flawlessly
on to the finishing line.

Can you perhaps provide the installation log (content of
/var/log/installer, at least syslog) for the failing installation, to
give us something to work on for debugging this?  Put it on the web
somewhere and provide the URL.

--
Happy hacking