Re: Debian Edu translation status for the installation

[Albino B Neto]
> Hi. I'm newbie on Debian-Edu. :-)

Hi.  Great to hear from you. :)

> I'm use Debian, help in translation pt-br and member Debian-BR. I
> want contribue here also.

Great!

> How I can contribute on translation on Debian-Edu ?

I would suggest you check out the source of debian-edu-install and
debian-edu-config from svn, and complete the translation of the
relevant .po files.  These are the relevant files:

  debian-edu-install
    debian/po/pt_BR.po

  debian-edu-config
    www/pt_BR.po (create one using index.pot)
    debian/po/pt_BR.po (already complete)

The sources can be found on

A larger task is translation of the installation manual.  See
for those instructions.

--
Happy hacking