Re: [debian-edu-commits] r79806 - in branches/wheezy/debian-edu-install: debian lib/partman/common

Hi,

On Freitag, 26. April 2013, pere@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> New Revision: 79806
> Log:
> Change default file system from ext3 to ext4 for speed and
> reliability.

> -        filesystem{ ext3 }
> +        filesystem{ ext4 }
>          mountpoint{ /boot } .

do we know _for sure_ this works? Granted, we only need to care about two
architectures, but still. Also with UEFI and secure boot I'm not so sure and
would feel more comfortable staying with with ext3, at least for the root and
/boot partitions.

Kids, we want to release, not add new features! Jessie development cycle will
start soon, thats a nice playground for new things!

cheers,
	Holger