Re: so let's build wheezy dvds now

[Holger Levsen]
> why dont we have a wheezy-dvd yet, or rather: is there anything
> holding us back? what? how can we fix that?

We do not build them because I set up wheezy builds initially and did
not see the point of spending time on the DVDs before we knew the
netinst CDs was installable.  Now they are (and working quite well, I
would say), and I agree with you that we should get DVD building
going. :)

So anyone with svn access can start working on Wheezy DVD builds, and
anyone with builder@a.skolelinux.no access can debug the build. :)
Please go ahead. :)

--
Happy hacking