Re: jenkins: preseeding squeeze and wheezy combi-server

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:08:28PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/holger/jenkins.debian.net.git;a=commitdiff;h=e918744034cfd8e3de90676252d50a92eedccd32
>
> Now let's see if this helps for the combi-servers.

Hi Holger,

I fear that this will most probably fail. The --extra-mirror option does
not behave like assumed.

ltsp-build-client generates the sources.list two times (base system
setup, complete system).

The ltsp chroot will get a generated entry like below for the second
step during setup:

deb http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux wheezy/main

and ltsp-build-client will error out, cause this doesn't exist.

IMO this option string might work:

--arch i386 --dist wheezy --mirror http://ftp.skolelinux.org/debian --copy-sourceslist --accept-unsigned-packages

Some explanation, as far as I was able to find out:

ltsp-build-client will generate the sources.list for the first step
(base system) using --dist and --mirror and will set arch to i386 (edu
default, server will most probably have amd64).

For the second step (complete chroot system) the initial sources.list is
moved away. The new one is not generated, but copied from the server.
This list contains the right entries.

Wolfgang