Re: jenkins: preseeding squeeze and wheezy combi-server

Hi Wolfgang,

thanks for the patches, much appreciated!

On Sonntag, 21. April 2013, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> I believe that the LTSP chroot installation fails due to issues in
> preseeding. Please check if the attached patches will solve the
> problems.

regarding the squeeze patch:

-portmap portmap/loopback boolean false
+rpcbind rpcbind/loopback boolean false

why change from portmap to rpcbind here? Aint that a change in wheezy only?

regarding the wheezy patch:

ltsp-client-builder/build-client-opts just gets --mirror options, no --
extramirror (like squeeze)?

cheers,
	Holger