Re: Upload rights

Hi Wolfgang,

On Freitag, 22. März 2013, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> as discussed on irc I'm hereby asking for upload rights for the
> Skolelinux archive.
[...]
> At the moment I'm trying to figure out needed changes for Debian Edu to
> get along with Debian Wheezy.  Having upload rights could speed up the
> process.

That's great, "though" for the first uploads I'd prefer/suggest you wait for a
review before uploading - getting debian/changelog right is a little bit
tricky and it's easier to fix before uploading :-)

> Being in no way a skilled programmer or some such, it will be necessary
> to get some mentoring.  I wonder if this wiki article provides still
> up-to-date and sufficient information:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Contribute/Development

I'd need to review it to be fully sure, but I do think it mostly is still
useful. Just replace "lenny" with "wheezy" mostly ;-) And, feel free to ask
anything!

> I've created a new 4096 bit gpg key, should be available on keyservers
> now. Key id: F4311B4C, primary uid: Wolfgang Schweer <wschweer@arcor.de>
> additional uid: Wolfgang Schweer <w.schweer@gmx.de>.
> fingerprint: 52D1 699F C5E2 9F85 3DD6 D288 17EC B0D7 F431 1B4C
> Other source for the fingerprint on irc.

As Pere said, please get it signed from someone in the web of trust, ie at a
local linux meeting or such. Where do you live?

cheers,
	Holger