Upload rights

Hi,

as discussed on irc I'm hereby asking for upload rights for the
Skolelinux archive.

Since about one year I've been contributing to the project in different
ways; my Alioth account name is schweer-guest.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out needed changes for Debian Edu to
get along with Debian Wheezy.  Having upload rights could speed up the
process.

Being in no way a skilled programmer or some such, it will be necessary
to get some mentoring.  I wonder if this wiki article provides still
up-to-date and sufficient information:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Contribute/Development

I've created a new 4096 bit gpg key, should be available on keyservers
now. Key id: F4311B4C, primary uid: Wolfgang Schweer <wschweer@arcor.de>
additional uid: Wolfgang Schweer <w.schweer@gmx.de>.
fingerprint: 52D1 699F C5E2 9F85 3DD6 D288 17EC B0D7 F431 1B4C
Other source for the fingerprint on irc.

Wolfgang