Re: [debian-edu-commits] r79344 - branches/wheezy/debian-edu-config/debian

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Seems to be that there is no effect to Debian installer caused by this
> script (which works quite well if executed manually).

You should get upload rights to be able to test these things quicker.

> I wonder if debian-edu-ltsp is used at all when setting up the chroot.
> Could it be that this is something used some time ago?

It is not used by d-i, only by admins wanting to recreate the ltsp
chroot.

> AFAICS ltsp-client-builder udeb is used for installation of ltsp chroot.
> Any idea how to integrate the fix if debian-edu-ltsp isn't used?

I believe the proper place to add changes and overrides to the LTSP
build is in /usr/share/ltsp/plugins/ltsp-build-client/Debian-custom/.
It will be used by both debian-edu-ltsp and ltsp-client-builder.

--
Happy hacking