Re: Report from Debian Med Sprint

Hi Jonas,

On Freitag, 8. März 2013, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Holger: Ping!

pong. but I'm not interesting in nitpicking. surely, 99.988% is not 100%, so
if you think that only 100% something is something, well, fine, your call.

http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/wheezy_needs_love.html - tells me that in
practice (and theory) Debian Edu is Debian. (And surely you can get Debian Edu
by just using packages from the offical stable Debian repo only. Today you
can. http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/etch_needs_love.html looked really
different.)

and yes, sure, #311188 still need to be worked on, and fixed(!), eventually,
but I don't see the benefit in emphasing how Debian Edu is "unpure and wrong",
or, IOW, "not (worthy to be called) Debian".

so, yeah, your nitpicking about #311188 bores and annoys me, as I dont see how
it is helpful. Please send patches instead of emails which are not adding
anything, afaics.

cheers,
	Holger