Re: Point www.skolelinux.org to wiki.debian.org?

On Di 29 Jan 2013 20:20:18 CET Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Mike Gabriel]
Hi Pere,

Hi.

Do you have DNS authority over skolelinux.org?

Yes.  Not sure about slx.no, though.

/me raises his hand for providing the technical solution (some CMS
setup on some server). This site should be rather minimal I guess,
but i18n capable. It does not feel like a pointer to the Debian Edu
wiki is the ultimate idea.

Well, I believe that can be step two, after we get something we can
update now.  I am no saying that the Debian Edu wiki is the ultimate
idea, I am saying that it bring www.skolelinux.org back into a
modifiable state _now_, and that we should do that first before yet
another effort to create a CMS is started.

agreed, thus +1 from me.

I'd suggest wait another day and change DNS tomorrow night.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148