Re: Point www.skolelinux.org to wiki.debian.org?

Hi Pere,

On Di 29 Jan 2013 09:49:40 CET Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Philipp Huebner]
what happened to the people who set it up?

No idea.  And this many years after anyone updated the site, I do not
really care.  The people looking after www.slx.no have had plenty of
time to get the site updated. I believe we should conclude that we
need a working web solution now, not still some unspecified time in
the future.

Do you have DNS authority over skolelinux.org? If so, we should schedule a meeting on IRC and discuss what the next steps will be.

/me raises his hand for providing the technical solution (some CMS setup on some server). This site should be rather minimal I guess, but i18n capable. It does not feel like a pointer to the Debian Edu wiki is the ultimate idea.

This is probably also something to get the German Skolelinux group involved in.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM