Re: FSF Europe: "Skolelinux pilot in Rhineland Palatinate – Lessons learned"

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:21:16PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Via Twitter I just came across a blog post from FSF Europe, about a
> presentation held by Kurt about the Skolelinux deployment in Rhineland
> Palatinate.  Check out

What I miss in the presentations about "lessons learned" is:

1. _Which_ lessons have been _learned_? And by whom? (It's not very useful
   to discuss whether or not any politicians are "guilty", is it?)
2. What's Kurt's role in this? Afaik, he was involved as advisor for the ministery.
   I was curious to know whether he thinks his advices were ignored, or misunderstood in
   some way, but can't find this in the presentation. And, how can this be improved in
   possible future GNU/Linux projects under the hood of the ministery?

Having been involved in the project on the software development side, I
already sent a few reports and questions about cooperation to this list
during the project.  Our results, software packages and HOWTOs are,
btw., still available at http://rp.skolelinux.de/ .

Regards
-Klaus