Other graphic driver on WS

Hi,

I wonder, are there any way to install support for "better" graphic cards on WS?

As an example; If I want to use an ASUS 210 Silent 1GB DD3. It works automagically when starting up the ws, but the built in linux driver is not using the extra resources on it.

What I want to to is enabling the use of at least Openshot, but preferably even kdenlive (I dont think it has more demands on hardware then openshot). Doing this on our WS now is impossible, due to flickering when running preflight view in the program. That is, if you record a movie with a Iphone,  or videodevice, add it to openshot and then watch it from there it is not running smoothly. I tried to run it from a local disk (to see if it was a network issue) on the ws, but it did not work better. It seems to be a graphic issue.

If Nvidia is hard to support, what about ATI? Any suggestions?