Re: password-changes visible in /var/log/messages

[Moritz Molle]
> Can somebody tell me how to disable that password-logging?

Try to install a newer version of debian-edu-config, for example the
ones available from

  http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/pool/local/d/debian-edu-config/debian-edu-config_1.454~svn77318_all.deb
  http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/pool/local/d/debian-edu-config/debian-edu-config-gosa-netgroups_1.454~svn77318_all.deb

Unfortunately the archive handling system in Skolelinux is not working
properly at the moment, so we can not easily make this package available
in the lenny apt source.  I've tried to fix it, and Holger said he would
give it another go this weekend, and hopefully the error will be fixed
soon.  But it has been broken for half a year, so it might take a bit
longer. :)

--
Happy hacking