Re: new sections: education & metapackages

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 03:43:47PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> And now I wonder under which section to move the debian-edu* packages to:
> "education" for all but those build from "debian-edu", which belong under
> meta-packages? Or are they all metapackages as their purpose is to setup an
> education distro and since they dont contain educational software themselves?

I'm personally in favour of education because I assume that's where
users might seek first.  I have no idea whather I'm right with this
assumption.

BTW, did I said that Debian Edu packages need some more changes than
just changing the section?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--