Re: Cannot print from diskless-workstations

Den 23. mai 2012 12:38, skrev Petter Reinholdtsen:
[Marius Kotsbak]
How does this work? Is it using SMB/Samba?
It is using IPP.  I found a description on

I see that it is configurable where the printers are announced. Could it be the case that only the thin client network is set up to get the broadcasts?

There was another user having the same problem just now, so I suspect this might be a bug or regression since earlier versions (or few used diskless workstations before).

We maybe should also set the environment variable CUPS_SERVER to point to the print server.

--
Marius