how to disable PXE booting in dhcp server

I would like the workstations to boot automatically into the installed system, but as the dhcp server offers to boot on PXE (and the machines are configured to boot PXE first), they all get stuck on the PXE menu "boot local / install Debian-edu".

I tried to find where I could disable the PXE booting in dhcp-server conf files, butcould not find anything.

I guess this setting is stored somewhere in the LDAP ? How can it be turned off (and back on at other times) ?