Re: "Squeeze" based Debian Edu version released

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Four days have passed, and as far as I can see no-one sent this
> announcement to the norwegian press yet.  Anyone working on a press
> release?  Unless someone beat me to it with a better text, I plan to
> send the translated Debian announcement to every norwegian paper,
> radio and tv station around 12:00 today.

Kåre Nordby told me that Knut Yrvin (both in the FRiSK board) had
written a norwegian press release yesterday/last night with a text
targeted towards the current norwegian educational debate.  I called
up Knut and coordinated the whole thing.

The norwegian press release went out to all the press in Norway a few
minutes ago.  I also sent it to the NUUG announcement list to make
sure all free software people in Norway get a copy.  Lets hope that
bring us some press coverage i Norway. :)

If you know of any article or coverage of Debian Edu / Skolelinux,
please make sure it is listed on <URL: http://wiki.skolelinux.no/Presse >.
--
Happy hacking