Re: "Squeeze" based Debian Edu version released

[Francesca Ciceri 2012-03-11]
> The Debian Project                                http://www.debian.org/
> First "Squeeze" based Debian Edu version released      press@debian.org
> March 11th, 2012                http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120311
for moderation and the moderator have not yet had time to look at it.
:/

Four days have passed, and as far as I can see no-one sent this
announcement to the norwegian press yet.  Anyone working on a press
release?  Unless someone beat me to it with a better text, I plan to
send the translated Debian announcement to every norwegian paper,
radio and tv station around 12:00 today.  It will reach around 500
different organisations.

I've just completed the norwegian translation, and it should show up
on <URL: http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120311 > fairly soon
(perhaps during the day).
--
Happy hacking