Re: debian-edu git repos enabled (Re: slbackup maintenance -> Git (was: Re: default setup for backup is missing)

Hi Holger,

On Sa 10 Mär 2012 08:50:34 CET Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi,

On Freitag, 9. März 2012, Mike Gabriel wrote:
PS: if some debian-edu admin at Alioth could create a Git repos for
debian-edu, I will push the Git project there immediately, so all
people can get access.

I've just done this, but quoting http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#vcs-repos
"You need to wait for the hourly cron job to affect the change." - then we can
celebrate ;-)

Yeah!!!

Whether, how + when we migrate to git for the "common packages" is something
we still have to discuss... I'd love to switch, but I dont want to loose
contributors.

I will be happy to support the migration and people having questions about Git.

Thanks a lot for setting up the base folder for Debian Edu Git.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: