debian-edu git repos enabled (Re: slbackup maintenance -> Git (was: Re: default setup for backup is missing)

Hi,

On Freitag, 9. März 2012, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> PS: if some debian-edu admin at Alioth could create a Git repos for
> debian-edu, I will push the Git project there immediately, so all
> people can get access.

I've just done this, but quoting http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#vcs-repos
"You need to wait for the hourly cron job to affect the change." - then we can
celebrate ;-)

Whether, how + when we migrate to git for the "common packages" is something
we still have to discuss... I'd love to switch, but I dont want to loose
contributors.

cheers,
	Holger