Re: Preparing the release announcement (r0)

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 10:38:50PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Francesca Ciceri]
> > Hi,
> >
> > yesterday I've slightly changed the first draft provided by Holger,
> > with the help of Petter.
> >
> > Improvements welcome! :)
>
> Should we continue to update <URL: http://titanpad.com/Bcq8eUTBZd >?

It would be better to apply changes directly to the repository: all DDs
can directly commit on it, and as David said we'll be glad to give access
to non-DDs who are willing to help. :)

The draft is in the SVN publicity repository, available also via HTTP at:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-03-11-debian-edu-squeeze.wml?view=log

> I changed the title a bit.

Yes, noted: it's way better now! I've already commited your change,
thanks

Cheers,
Francesca

--