Re: default setup for backup is missing

found 662914 0.0.12-2+squeeze1
thanks

0.0.12-2+squeeze1 is the version in debian edu/squeeze rc3.

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Hi,
>
> a default cron file for slbackup should be provided during setup of the
> main server. Setup using the web page fails.
>
> see #662914

My slbackup installation have /etc/cron.daily/slbackup with the
correct permission.  It is an upgraded server from rc1, I believe.

root@tjener:~# ls -l /etc/cron.daily/slbackup
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 143 13 jan.  21:33 /etc/cron.daily/slbackup
root@tjener:~#

I find no messages about slbackup in /var/log/syslog.
--
Happy hacking