Re: msgcat before committing PO files

Hi,

Le 27/02/2012 07:45, Holger Levsen a écrit :

> On Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012, David Prévot wrote:
>> In order to avoid committing huge diff to Subversion, make them
>> readable […] run msgcat to the file before committing
[…]
>> “LINGUA make=de” runs in about 5 seconds, but won't update
>> the PO file.
>
> please add this info to the appropriate readme, if it's not already there :)

Done, also added msgcat to the “LINGUA make=de” target, in order to make
sure it won't get forgotten (so we'll spot translators who didn't check
the build ;-).

I'm getting sick of editing three README files for every tiny change…
Next time, I'll add a “make readme” target to build them from a common
README file. BTW: I'm considering moving the common files in
documentation/common instead of being dropped in documentation/, there
are many of them now…

> On Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012, David Prévot wrote:
>> I'm also considering removing the line information from the PO files

> sounds very sensible to me, please go ahead!

Done.

Cheers

David