Problems with login on squeeze/lxde
I installed a tjener+ltsp-server from debian-edu-6.0.4+r0-CD.iso.
I chose desktop=lxde, german and partitioned manual. My first user is
- graphical login as administrator on tjener and on thin client and
diskless client (i think i ran a script mentioned here, but i am not
sure); on thin client i'm not able to get german keyboardconfiguration.
- install from pxe on a pc with roaming profile
- add users by .csv to gosa (5, it's my home server) All home0's are created
- grahical login to pxe-installed pc as administrator (Legitimation
- grahical login to any machine but tjener as user (Password double
asked, then: "username or password wrong")
I log in as frank on tjener and am asked for a new password, the old one
Now i can graphical login to thin client and diskless client
and console login to roaming profile machine. user frank is created in
/etc/passwd with full name "Frank Weisser". In gosa it's correct: "Frank
Weißer". Wonder, where the double-s is coming from. graphical login
still is not possible to this pc. (Legitimation gescheitert)
frank can't login to gosa with the new but with the original pw from .csv!
Any hints what's going wrong?