Can't start kde on a netbook with gma 3150 and ltsp, acting as a thin client
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Can't start kde on a netbook with gma 3150 and ltsp, acting as a thin client
- From: Antonio Roig Hernández <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 02:38:10 +0200
- Message-id: <CAMGQhhF7fkpE+pfzqQ8k5sG4vQ27Ye1uGF=tytVgGaEZEAQnDw@mail.gmail.com>
When I connect any other X86 computer to the thin client subnet I don't have any problem, but with this netbook and gma 3150 kde won't start never!!!, I don't know what to do. I have tried everything, changed lts.conf, xorg.conf for the client... ufffff
At this moment I'm deploying a SKOLELINUX net in Alicante (Spain) at my work (school). I would like to know about thin clients (or fat clients with low energy costs and fanless) cheap and proven to work with SKOLELINUX, please, I can't waste so much time setting up clients as with my awful netbook.
FOXCONN NETBOX A3500 FUSION
a good choice for acting as a thin client??
I don't like things based on arm, or with too low power, as the experience could be terrifying, and I intend to play sometimes youtube or flash.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!